Acceptance of Terms
By registering for the Services or by accessing or using the Services or Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and RIVO FINANCE, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Services.
Please note the following:
Scope of Use
Modifications to Services
RIVO FINANCE may change or modify the Services at any time, without notice. RIVO FINANCE will use its best efforts to not materially reduce or eliminate any of the core functionalities of the Services, unless for scheduled maintenance or if we notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any) and/or by prominently posting notice of maintenance or changes on our Discord Server.
License Grant from RIVO FINANCE
License Grant to RIVO FINANCE
Unless otherwise agreed upon by you and RIVO FINANCE, any communications or material of any kind that your e-mail, post, or otherwise transmit through the Service, including data, performance, graphs, charts, prices, questions, comments, or suggestions (your “Communications”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant to RIVO FINANCE a license to reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast, or post your Communications either on the RIVO FINANCE website or elsewhere with no liability or obligation to you. RIVO FINANCE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
Use of the Services
- You agree that while using the Service, You will not engage in any activities that are in violation of any applicable laws of any jurisdiction that applies. You further agree to not offer any interests, tokens, or equity in any fund owned or managed by You to a person who does not qualify to participate or purchase such interests, tokens, or equity in the applicable jurisdiction.
- You agree that you will not: (i) use any electronic communication feature of the Services or any third-party electronic communication provider used by RIVO FINANCE for communication purposes, for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful; (ii) upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights; (iii) use the Services for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by RIVO FINANCE in writing; (iv) use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise), defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such use of the Services. The foregoing provisions of this section are for the benefit of RIVO FINANCE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents (which term includes but is not limited to RIVO FINANCE’s third-party service and content providers) and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- RIVO FINANCE reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever, and you agree that RIVO FINANCE will not be liable to your or to any third party for any termination, suspension, or modification to your account.
- RIVO FINANCE reserves the right at all times to disclose any information it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. Materials uploaded to the Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any service. RIVO FINANCE does not control or endorse the third-party content, messages, or information found in the Services. RIVO FINANCE disclaims any liability regarding the Services, and any actions resulting from your participation in the Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized RIVO FINANCE spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of RIVO FINANCE.
- You may not license, sublicense, sell, lease, rent or otherwise make the Services available to any third-party.
- You will only invest in a vault or other financial instrument offered through the Services after carefully reviewing and assessing the terms of the investment, including any related private placement memorandum, subscription agreement and organizational documents as well as any information provided through the Services. In connection with any such investment, you will be solely responsible for complying with applicable law regarding any transaction, including without limitation the determination of whether any investor is qualified to invest in the offering, and whether any investment complies with the terms of local law (whether the law of England & Wales or of any foreign government with jurisdiction over you or any investor). You understand that you must retain your own professional counsel as is appropriate to protect your interests, including legal, tax, accounting and other advice.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products.
The Services and this Website may refer or link to third-party sites, products or services. Third-party sites (“Third Party Sites”) to which we link are provided to you for your convenience only and are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content available on any Third Party Sites, and linking to any Third Party Sites does not imply our endorsement of any content or information on such Third Party Sites. We are not responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any such Third Party Sites and do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for them. We may also use third-party services and products within the Services (“Third Party Services and Products”). Your use of Third Party Services and Products may be subject to such third-party’s terms of service to be accepted by you prior to your use.
User Account, Password, Private Key and Security
As part of the registration process you may be required to have a digital asset wallet. If you wish to interact with the Services you will be required to connect a digital asset wallet and you represent that You have the requisite authority to connect the digital asset wallet to the Services. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your digital asset wallet. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify RIVO FINANCE immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You will not hold RIVO FINANCE liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of any misuse of your digital asset wallet or login information, whether with or without your knowledge. You acknowledge that you may be held liable for losses incurred by RIVO FINANCE or another party due to someone else using your digital asset wallet, as an account, or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.By agreeing to these Terms, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you may neither open an account with RIVO FINANCE, nor use the Services provided by RIVO FINANCE. If RIVO FINANCE is notified of the existence of an account for a person under 18 years old, RIVO FINANCE will, in its sole discretion, close that account.
Charges and Fees
The Service may be available to you with or without charge. Access to certain features, functions, and/or full or partial portions of the Services may require a one-time payment, continuous subscription payments, or payments based on performance of your fund.During the course of using the Service you may be required to pay a fee, such as gas charges on the Ethereum network or Arbitrum network to perform a transaction. You acknowledge and agree that RIVO FINANCE has no control over any transactions, the method of payment of any transactions, or any actual payments of such fees.In addition to any payments or fees required to access certain features, capabilities, functions, or services offered through or by the Services (“Charge(s)”), you are responsible for paying all applicable taxes and for all third-party hardware, software, service and/or other costs you may incur in order to access or use the Services. Many third-party service providers, such as an Application Programming Interface (“API”) service providers, may charge additional fees for the use of such API which may be required for you to use the Services provided by RIVO FINANCE. RIVO FINANCE is not responsible for any payments or fees that you may be responsible for by these API third-party service providers, other than what is contained within the payments you make to RIVO FINANCE for the Services.
You may terminate your account at any time. You will not receive full or partial refunds for subscription periods that you have purchased. Terminating a subscription for one Charge does not necessarily terminate the right(s) you may have for another Charge or other portion of the Services.
You are solely responsible for any content (e.g., questions or comments or any other information or data) you submit to the RIVO social media (“User Content”) or in connection to your use of the Services. To the extent you submit User Content to the RIVO social media’s, you grant to us and to all other users a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, communicate to the public, create derivative works from, perform and display such User Content worldwide without restriction or compensation. Any User Content you contribute to the RIVO social media becomes public upon your submission of the information. User Content posted in the public areas of the Website may appear in public search results and may be accessed by everyone on the Internet, which you should take into consideration before submitting User Content to the public areas of the RIVO social media.
Third Party Service Providers
RIVO FINANCE make no representations or warranties about:
a) the uptime, reliability or availability of the Services, or about our Services being completely error-free, as they might go offline or be unreliable for a variety of reasons, including reasons related to updates, problems with communication networks, hardware problems, software problems, bugs, external attacks or other reasons;
b) the correctness of information displayed on our website or through our API, including, but not limited to information about available third-party services, information about fees applicable to such third-party services, and information about network fees, as such conversion ratios and fees may be subject to changes for a variety of reasons (such as transaction delays, market volatility and sudden network congestion) outside of RIVO FINANCE’s control, before, during or even after transactions have been initiated;
c) the legitimacy, availability, suitability for purpose, security or reliability of third-party services, as we have no control over such services.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links or other connections to websites operated by third- parties. We are not responsible for such websites. Our inclusion of such links should not be construed as an endorsement of the material on such websites. You agree that your use of the Website to link to a third-party website is at your own risk, and that you will review and comply with any terms or privacy notices that pertain to such third-party websites.
No Investment Advice or Recommendations
The information provided on the RIVO FINANCE website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of information a User should rely on before making an investment decision. RIVO FINANCE does not conduct any due diligence on behalf of Users with respect to any investment funds, related offering materials, or underlying investment instruments available through the Services. Users should not treat the information contained on the RIVO FINANCE website as such. Users must conduct their own due diligence and research prior to making an investment.
Although RIVO FINANCE may provide information relating to potential investments and opportunities to buy or sell securities, you should not construe any market information, features, tools, or other content available through the RIVO FINANCE Service as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice. Nothing contained in the RIVO FINANCE Service or any other content on the RIVO FINANCE website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by RIVO FINANCE to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments. You understand that RIVO FINANCE is not the source of the market information, offering materials, or other such information and does not warrant its accuracy, and does not recommend or endorse any fund using the Services. You understand that the information available is to be used at Your own risk.You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of the RIVO FINANCE Service, the RIVO FINANCE website, or any related service before making any decisions based on market information or content. In exchange for using the RIVO FINANCE Service, you agree not to hold RIVO FINANCE, its agents liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information made available to you through the RIVO FINANCE Service, the Website, or any related service.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. You may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other electronic system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the services, will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall RIVO FINANCE be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if you or the relevant party have been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from loss from your: (i) Inability to use, (ii) Use, and/or (iii) Misuse, data; Nor shall RIVO FINANCE be liable for any loss of profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the services, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available related to the services. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event will RIVO FINANCE or its agents, be liable to you or any third-party for any tort, contract or any other liability arising in connection with the use of the services, or reliance on any information or services provided by RIVO finance. RIVO FINANCE and its agents will under no circumstances be liable to you and/or any third-party, regardless of the form of action, for any loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, or any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever, even if RIVO finance and/or its agents has been advised of the possibility of such damages resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the services; (ii) The timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings; (iii) The cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from the services; (iv) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (v) Statements or conduct of anyone on the services; (vi) The use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of any third party, even if the third party has been advised previously of the possibility of such damages; or (vii) Any other matter relating to the services. You agree that you will not in any way hold RIVO finance responsible for any selection or retention of, or the acts or omissions of, third parties in connection with the services.Because some jurisdictions prohibit the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions the limitation of liability only with respect to consequential or incidental damages may not apply to you, and the respective liability of RIVO FINANCE and its agents, council members, distributors and other partners is limited to the greatest extent allowable under applicable law in those jurisdictions.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that any content infringes any of your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the information in writing as outlined in 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3).
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of 17 U.S.C. 512 (c)(3), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
The term RIVO FINANCE, along with any associated logos, are trademarks of RIVO FINANCE, all rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the RIVO FINANCE Website or within the Services are the property of their respective owners.